Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which Music Won't You Touch ??
#41
J probably watched before he listened
don't do that
it's like a rigged shell game
do not look at the hands

Reply
#42
That's what irritates me the most about Rap. Non stop blurb. Music, whether it's vocals or instruments, has to breathe. There must be highs and lows.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#43
I am so very grateful every day that I experienced the music of The Beatles, Avett Brothers, Jerome Disney,Confusedmile:great stuff J Man, Dave Brubeck, Mike Oldfield, Vangelis, Jarre, Leonard Cohen, Neil Young, The Killers and countless others before RAP came on board !!!!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#44
Yes Eminem and also Sage Francis...the other 99 per cent I don't bother with ! although I do get a kick out of Pitbull for his stage presence !!!!...he's pretty cool !


SAGE FRANCIS ...rap and hip hop with brains !

[Image: 220px-Sage_Francis.jpg]

CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:really Jerome???
i would have thought there was a lot of skill in being able to rap at a frentic pace...with the breathing and all,not that im a fan of 99.9% of it, mostly like you, because of the foul language.
have you ever listened to a full Eminem album by chance, i think he is the best of the best in that genre?!?
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#45
Any music that promotes Satanism!!
Reply
#46
Haven't you ever listened to Daddy Yankee's music? If you haven't, you've lucked out! That's music I won't touch! God-awful stuff, in my humble opinion. But if you're a session musician you'll have to take the plunge, put up with it and do your best, right? Look at Steve Morse's drummer: he left Morse's tour and joined Enrique Iglesias' band (yuck! But well... it's a job! And extremely well-paid, I guess!) to go on tour again.
Reply
#47
Just low quality music. And I don't like screamed black horror kind of rock. At all.
Reply
#48
THE MUSIC TO THE MOVIE yankee doodle dandy is great
IvanMC Wrote:Haven't you ever listened to Daddy Yankee's music? If you haven't, you've lucked out! That's music I won't touch! God-awful stuff, in my humble opinion. But if you're a session musician you'll have to take the plunge, put up with it and do your best, right? Look at Steve Morse's drummer: he left Morse's tour and joined Enrique Iglesias' band (yuck! But well... it's a job! And extremely well-paid, I guess!) to go on tour again.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#49
JonG Wrote:Okay, Crazy. Why do you think people who make rap music aren't musicians?
If I can step into this: Rap and to a lesser extent Beat poets aren't musicians because all is subsumed into words, in other words, it's poetry with some distinctly-secondary musical accompaniment. Hip-hop OTOH is musical and played (even if sampling) by musicians.
To answer the OP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNVrmW0VL2I << Gregorian chants meet the Central Asian Plains
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,661 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,418 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,962 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,815 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,797 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,672 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,206 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,703 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: