07-06-2013, 10:13
J probably watched before he listened
don't do that
it's like a rigged shell game
do not look at the hands
don't do that
it's like a rigged shell game
do not look at the hands
|
Which Music Won't You Touch ??
|
|
07-06-2013, 10:13
J probably watched before he listened
don't do that it's like a rigged shell game do not look at the hands
07-06-2013, 11:15
That's what irritates me the most about Rap. Non stop blurb. Music, whether it's vocals or instruments, has to breathe. There must be highs and lows.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
08-06-2013, 00:40
I am so very grateful every day that I experienced the music of The Beatles, Avett Brothers, Jerome Disney,
mile:great stuff J Man, Dave Brubeck, Mike Oldfield, Vangelis, Jarre, Leonard Cohen, Neil Young, The Killers and countless others before RAP came on board !!!!!!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
08-06-2013, 00:47
Yes Eminem and also Sage Francis...the other 99 per cent I don't bother with ! although I do get a kick out of Pitbull for his stage presence !!!!...he's pretty cool !
SAGE FRANCIS ...rap and hip hop with brains ! CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:really Jerome???
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
27-06-2013, 00:31
Any music that promotes Satanism!!
19-07-2013, 16:41
Haven't you ever listened to Daddy Yankee's music? If you haven't, you've lucked out! That's music I won't touch! God-awful stuff, in my humble opinion. But if you're a session musician you'll have to take the plunge, put up with it and do your best, right? Look at Steve Morse's drummer: he left Morse's tour and joined Enrique Iglesias' band (yuck! But well... it's a job! And extremely well-paid, I guess!) to go on tour again.
29-07-2013, 16:18
Just low quality music. And I don't like screamed black horror kind of rock. At all.
29-07-2013, 19:03
THE MUSIC TO THE MOVIE yankee doodle dandy is great
IvanMC Wrote:Haven't you ever listened to Daddy Yankee's music? If you haven't, you've lucked out! That's music I won't touch! God-awful stuff, in my humble opinion. But if you're a session musician you'll have to take the plunge, put up with it and do your best, right? Look at Steve Morse's drummer: he left Morse's tour and joined Enrique Iglesias' band (yuck! But well... it's a job! And extremely well-paid, I guess!) to go on tour again.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
23-02-2014, 00:17
JonG Wrote:Okay, Crazy. Why do you think people who make rap music aren't musicians?If I can step into this: Rap and to a lesser extent Beat poets aren't musicians because all is subsumed into words, in other words, it's poetry with some distinctly-secondary musical accompaniment. Hip-hop OTOH is musical and played (even if sampling) by musicians. To answer the OP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNVrmW0VL2I << Gregorian chants meet the Central Asian Plains |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Why is this in my music collection? | CMB1888 | 6 | 3,659 |
03-12-2025, 05:06 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Happy Birthday Music Head | CRAZY-HORSE | 2 | 1,273 |
24-10-2025, 12:33 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| Importance of music | johnnygees | 32 | 15,399 |
04-02-2025, 11:42 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Tring to explain why I like instrumental music | Drealm | 4 | 3,957 |
30-12-2024, 08:03 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Any Artists(not just music) out there | LHDesigns | 1 | 1,814 |
15-04-2023, 09:34 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Salutations Music Head. | CRAZY-HORSE | 3 | 1,794 |
23-10-2022, 15:04 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Learning about music mixing | Homer Bluth | 2 | 2,412 |
08-11-2021, 08:11 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| "Progressive" Music | coordinatednoise | 8 | 5,667 |
06-11-2021, 06:30 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Sometimes porn music is really good | Drealm | 23 | 9,206 |
04-07-2021, 13:55 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it | Drealm | 11 | 4,694 |
03-01-2021, 12:14 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|