04-07-2013, 06:45
I'm not playing anymore!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
|
My "F" Cd's
|
|
04-07-2013, 06:45
I'm not playing anymore!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
05-07-2013, 12:27
I have 2 albums by artist #6 on the list
catch is one is as a solo artist and one as part of a group, whose name includes the artists name either name will work as the answer
05-07-2013, 19:47
Wayne Fontana and the Mindbenders
Music Head Wrote:I have 2 albums by artist #6 on the list
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
05-07-2013, 19:58
no SteveO
and remember you only get 1 guess per clue so you'll have to wait for the next one love The Game Of Love
pretty good guess though eh ? Do you alphabetise by first name or last name is the question,last name right ?
Game of Love ...Fontana and Mindbenders !..great song ! Let's give the others a shot within a reasonable length of time !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
05-07-2013, 20:18
Mick Fleetwood/Fleetwood Mac?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
06-07-2013, 03:55
I thought that would be right for sure, J man !
Music Head Wrote:no again..
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
06-07-2013, 06:22
C'mon Crazy - have a stab.......
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
06-07-2013, 11:51
Music Head Wrote:I have 2 albums by artist #6 on the listclue #2 talent show judge |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|