15-07-2013, 10:37
Hi guys!
I'm Giusy and yes, this's my name 'cause i'm a italian girl. Weird, right?
I'm here for the simple fact that I love music and, just between us, I need to learn a bit 'of English (which I love) so why not connect the two?
I don't have a specific taste in music, I usually go according to my mood, but I love Ray Charles' and Amy Whinehouse's music
p.s: if I'm wrong to write in English, correct me. lol
I'm Giusy and yes, this's my name 'cause i'm a italian girl. Weird, right?
I'm here for the simple fact that I love music and, just between us, I need to learn a bit 'of English (which I love) so why not connect the two?
I don't have a specific taste in music, I usually go according to my mood, but I love Ray Charles' and Amy Whinehouse's music
p.s: if I'm wrong to write in English, correct me. lol

