Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi or "ciao"?
#1
Hi guys!
I'm Giusy and yes, this's my name 'cause i'm a italian girl. Weird, right?
I'm here for the simple fact that I love music and, just between us, I need to learn a bit 'of English (which I love) so why not connect the two?

I don't have a specific taste in music, I usually go according to my mood, but I love Ray Charles' and Amy Whinehouse's music

p.s: if I'm wrong to write in English, correct me. lol
Reply
#2
welcome
English it is
looks like you know it very well
Ray and Amy, that would have been a nice duet

Reply
#3
Oh yes, i like so much their voices! They were formidable.
Thank you, Music Head Smile
Reply
#4
welcome to MD Curly.....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#5
Welcome aboard MD, Curly !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#6
Hi Giusy. I'm an italian/australian and I live in greece. I'm a musician and if you need help with your english, don't hesitate, even though you seem to write it well enough.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ciao to all of you... Sam Therapy 4 1,707 30-07-2012, 20:13
Last Post: evilB

Forum Jump: