Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello!
#1
My name is Paweł I come from Poland Smile I'm very interested in what other people are listening to... and I like to share my favorite songs, compositions Tongue I hope I'm in the right place.
I play the piano for several years. Am I good at it? You'll see! ;]] Finally, I recorded videos after a long time of planning. I have no a favorite genre of music, I just listen to what gives me a pleasure Smile)
Here is the link to my channel on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PawelOpyd

I wish you a pleasant viewing and listening Smile)
Reply
#2
Really like this Pawel. Good stuff!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#3
welcome to MD.....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
Welcome aboard MD, Pawel !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Forum Jump: