Posts: 4
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2013
hello
I am french. I'm 33. I love a lot of kind of music ( rock, pop, rap, RNB, SOUL ) my favourite artist are Vanessa Paradis, radiohead, Muse, Bruno mars, etc
also, I would like improve my english and discover a new music, not famous in France!
see you!
xxx
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Welcome to the club - Ahh France - the only country in the world that knows how to cook properly. Best meal of my life was in L'Arcadia restaurant, Carcassonne, Languedoc-Roussillon, France. If it was still there I would go back tomorrow. Sadly the chef was swallowed up by some wealthy outfit. I don't have the same taste in music as you but there are many here who do. Enjoy your stay.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Welcome aboard MD, Mike !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Welcome Mike and everyone else I've missed!! Jump right in . The more the merrier!!
Posts: 35,591
Threads: 3,573
Joined: Jul 2010
welcome to MD...ive been to france on only occasion for one day only...seemed like a nice place to visit and would have liked to spend more time there!
like Jerome stated...your music is not to my taste neither, but there are those here who certainly like the artists you posted
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 311
Threads: 29
Joined: Jul 2013
Welcome. We all love music on MD, and are willing to share our views on music and give your english a good tackle.
See you too...