Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
first clue to artist #1 on the list
what's that I say, #1?
yes, a new entry to the list, out of my new stack
released last year
female vocalist
2 words
3 syllables, 1 syllable
first US release
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
paloma faith????
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Samantha Fox
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:paloma faith????
I thought it would take a few clues
but the crazy guy gets another one first guess
Paloma Faith - Fall To Grace
score:
SteveO - 4
Jerome - 2
Crazy-Horse - 2
evilB - 1
stay tuned for clues for the next artist on the list
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I didn't think it would be Samantha Fox, I thought Fox would come after Foo so I took a gamble!...lol
Music Head Wrote:I thought it would take a few clues
but the crazy guy gets another one first guess
Paloma Faith - Fall To Grace
score:
SteveO - 4
Jerome - 2
Crazy-Horse - 2
evilB - 1
stay tuned for clues for the next artist on the list
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
first clue to artist #10 on the list
50's/60's female vocalist
2 words
2 syllables, 2 syllables
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Ella Fitzgerald
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
SteveO Wrote:Ella Fitzgerald
we already did Ella
she was #4
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
connie francis
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:connie francis
and still another for CH
taking over 2nd place
score:
SteveO - 4
Crazy-Horse - 3
Jerome - 2
evilB - 1
stay tuned for clues for the next artist on the list