Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My "F" Cd's
#71
first clue to artist #1 on the list

what's that I say, #1?
yes, a new entry to the list, out of my new stack
released last year
female vocalist
2 words
3 syllables, 1 syllable
first US release

Reply
#72
paloma faith????
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#73
Samantha Fox
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#74
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:paloma faith????
I thought it would take a few clues
but the crazy guy gets another one first guess
Paloma Faith - Fall To Grace

score:
SteveO - 4
Jerome - 2
Crazy-Horse - 2
evilB - 1

stay tuned for clues for the next artist on the list

Reply
#75
I didn't think it would be Samantha Fox, I thought Fox would come after Foo so I took a gamble!...lol
Music Head Wrote:I thought it would take a few clues
but the crazy guy gets another one first guess
Paloma Faith - Fall To Grace

score:
SteveO - 4
Jerome - 2
Crazy-Horse - 2
evilB - 1

stay tuned for clues for the next artist on the list
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#76
first clue to artist #10 on the list

50's/60's female vocalist
2 words
2 syllables, 2 syllables

Reply
#77
Ella Fitzgerald
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#78
SteveO Wrote:Ella Fitzgerald

we already did Ella
she was #4

Reply
#79
connie francis
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#80
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:connie francis

and still another for CH
taking over 2nd place

score:
SteveO - 4
Crazy-Horse - 3
Jerome - 2
evilB - 1

stay tuned for clues for the next artist on the list

Reply


Forum Jump: