Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
hi guys!
#1
hello

I am french. I'm 33. I love a lot of kind of music ( rock, pop, rap, RNB, SOUL ) my favourite artist are Vanessa Paradis, radiohead, Muse, Bruno mars, etc

also, I would like improve my english and discover a new music, not famous in France!

see you!

xxx
Reply
#2
Welcome to the club - Ahh France - the only country in the world that knows how to cook properly. Best meal of my life was in L'Arcadia restaurant, Carcassonne, Languedoc-Roussillon, France. If it was still there I would go back tomorrow. Sadly the chef was swallowed up by some wealthy outfit. I don't have the same taste in music as you but there are many here who do. Enjoy your stay.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#3
Welcome aboard MD, Mike !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#4
Welcome Mike and everyone else I've missed!! Jump right in . The more the merrier!!
Reply
#5
welcome to MD...ive been to france on only occasion for one day only...seemed like a nice place to visit and would have liked to spend more time there!

like Jerome stated...your music is not to my taste neither, but there are those here who certainly like the artists you posted
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#6
Welcome. We all love music on MD, and are willing to share our views on music and give your english a good tackle.
See you too...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi guys athoszet 3 1,515 04-09-2021, 06:31
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Hey guys, I'm G DaReLux Baseballbatrap 6 2,910 15-03-2017, 17:24
Last Post: Baseballbatrap
  Hullo guys (& gals) No good hobo 2 1,921 05-02-2017, 14:31
Last Post: No good hobo
  Hi guys! luis131 10 3,712 07-01-2017, 18:51
Last Post: luis131
  Hello guys! Neeo 0 1,147 08-07-2016, 15:12
Last Post: Neeo
  howdy guys Pink Floyd Fan 1999 6 3,077 08-07-2016, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  hey guys David Cronin 4 2,614 01-06-2016, 07:30
Last Post: bob_32_116
  ay guys im qualms Querétaro P Barón 3 2,400 29-04-2016, 07:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What's up guys! I have something to share. Chrt Pao 0 1,212 04-04-2016, 19:05
Last Post: Chrt Pao
  What do you guys say? FloBarley 1 1,454 15-03-2016, 13:17
Last Post: TheWildYouth

Forum Jump: