Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
enters the Billboard chart this week at #6
surprised it didn't debut higher than that
it's ok I guess
I so hate this type of video
where you get 1 second flashes of 50 scenes
[video=youtube;pco91kroVgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pco91kroVgQ[/video]
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
i havent seen the video and dont want to....i find Gaga better if i just listen only,
i like the song
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
once the album comes out
probably everything on it will be released as a single
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Lady is back!!!!....#6 is the highest singles entry I've seen in a long while ! Eager to hear the album! Applause reminds me of 80s Brit pop! I love the song! She along with Bruno are miles or kilometres if you prefer above the rest!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 8
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2013
Lady Gaga is most definitely back! "Applause" has that original Gaga flavor with a new attitude. I saw the Monster Ball, but missed the Born This Way Ball because of the tour cancellation. There's no way I'm missing this album's tour.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
^^
and why would you put that in the Lady Gaga thread?
I'm just sayin
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I deleted it...sorry ..!
Music Head Wrote:^^
and why would you put that in the Lady Gaga thread?
I'm just sayin
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 8
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2013
I agree that this song is "original gaga flavor", but it would be nice to see gaga step out of her comfort zone and into distant genres.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
^Welcome aboard MD, td! You are absolutely correct ! Lady GaGa is very capable of much more!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
I've become a Lady Gaga fan in my absence.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down