Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So, uh , what do you do?
#1
With consent, PUC presents:

What do you do on the internet?

- Own a website about how to juggle cats to music? We want to know!
- Post "how-to"s about singing coy-fish? Let's hear it!
- Have a YouTube channel about solving world hunger using an accordion? Let 'er rip!

It'll be interesting to see the variety. Smile

Go nuts.
Reply
#2
delete spam

Reply
#3
What do you mean?
Reply
#4
Advertising
I get rid of it

Reply
#5
actually I thought this was gonna be more like what do you do in life
not
what do you do on the internet

we all do the same thing on the internet
surf

Reply
#6
Oh, okay. Sorry about that.
Reply
#7
I work on the net. I write advertisements for a shopping site and occasionally I get to pump out an article or two. I do Facebook and Tumblr to keep up with friends and their artwork. Other than that, yeah...I pretty much just surf...look for new music and so on...
Reply
#8
Watching kung fu or any other kind of martial arts movies.
Reply
#9
I post music I've created: http://www.reverbnation.com/bl00dline
I also post videos on YouTube of performances, mission trips and random vlogs: http://www.youtube.com/user/bl00dline
Reply
#10
I don't "do" anything. I spent 60+ years doing stuff--now I just pick at Goodwill and talk sh!t on the 'Net
Reply


Forum Jump: