Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
enters the Billboard chart this week at #78
I guess this is supposed to go in World Music
but since I don't believe in that (all music is world music)
I'm putting it here
anyway
I only speak american
[video=youtube;laRdQGT3bT0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laRdQGT3bT0[/video]
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
^ I only speak Canadian and bare bones French..lol...as for the song the senoritas in California will love this!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
re-enters the Billboard chart this week at #97
it has a video this time
[video=youtube;bdOXnTbyk0g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdOXnTbyk0g[/video]
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
17-10-2013, 12:14
(This post was last modified: 17-10-2013, 12:16 by SteveO.)
Standard love ballad,,,nice in any lingo! I liked the uke on this!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
SteveO Wrote:Standard love ballad,,,nice in any lingo! I liked the uke on this!
how did you know?
he could have been saying "I hate the girl in this video", which would have made it a hate ballad
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I dunno Music man! Looked like the boy liked the girl...???? lol me thinks!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!