Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
mindless self indulgence
#1
what do you think of them? they definatley have a different sound to them. my friend got me into them found them a bit odd, but i wanna know what you think about them.
Reply
#2
I love them - I know they're a bit juvenile but they're funny and so entertaining in concert. A family favourite - what can I say?
Reply
#3
I've only heard "never wanted to dance" what are their other good songs?
Reply
#4
Conrad Wrote:I've only heard "never wanted to dance" what are their other good songs?
shut me up
stupid mf
and straight to video are good songs
CMB1888 Wrote:I love them - I know they're a bit juvenile but they're funny and so entertaining in concert. A family favourite - what can I say?
a family favorite? with all that swearing and stuff my mom hates them to the very core of her heart
Reply
#5
underclass hero Wrote:shut me up
stupid mf
and straight to video are good songs

a family favorite? with all that swearing and stuff my mom hates them to the very core of her heart
Alright, i'll take a listen when i can Cool
Reply
#6
I'm not bothered by swearing but I wouldn't be happy with overly prejudiced or violent music. I don't think I'd stop them listening but I'd want to talk to to them about it.

They're both bright kids, there's more important stuff to stress over as a parent - and believe me, I do!
Reply
#7
lol well good luck with that my mom wants to remove all types of prejudiced things even if im not prejudice like she dosent want me to watch VH1 anymore Sad
Reply


Forum Jump: