Posts: 31
Threads: 15
Joined: Jun 2013
It has been two weeks since my last piano cover. Although everyone is going on vacation I was more focused on finishing my first album with my band but I also found time to squeeze in a small piano cover
This was a challenging one because the guitar riff is so powerful, I didn't know if I was going to be able to compensate for the lack of the guitar and of course all the other voicings. After a lot of versions, I came up with this one and I really hope you enjoy it.
[video=youtube;tJE2O_Ww-VY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJE2O_Ww-VY[/video]
P.S. - Dont' forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you are interested in more piano covers, tutorials, scores and original songs. Thanks!
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Ioana, will be getting back to you after the middle of September. Have a lot to do between now and then (working on an electronic album) and then going off to Montenegro on holiday. Once that's all done I will have time to sit down with your next few parts.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Another gem Iona! A new twist to an eternal classic!...thanks ! do you take requests ? Mine would be endless!...lol
Ioana Wrote:It has been two weeks since my last piano cover. Although everyone is going on vacation I was more focused on finishing my first album with my band but I also found time to squeeze in a small piano cover ![[Image: smile.gif]](http://www.thesongwritersforum.com/forum/images/emoticons/smile.gif)
This was a challenging one because the guitar riff is so powerful, I didn't know if I was going to be able to compensate for the lack of the guitar and of course all the other voicings. After a lot of versions, I came up with this one and I really hope you enjoy it.
[video=youtube;tJE2O_Ww-VY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJE2O_Ww-VY[/video]
P.S. - Dont' forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you are interested in more piano covers, tutorials, scores and original songs. Thanks!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
This would be a nice one for you to try, Iona !

mile:
[video=youtube;ZwJvUbcC79A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwJvUbcC79A[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 417
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2007
Clever, this is the first of your threads I have seen on MD. I will subscribe to your youtube channel.
Posts: 31
Threads: 15
Joined: Jun 2013
Thanks you guys! I really appreciate your kind words. SteveO, send me your list and I might actually do something you like
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I like everything you do! I will subscribe to your channel! I just thought COIL would be another awesome arrangement by you, Ioana!
Ioana Wrote:Thanks you guys! I really appreciate your kind words. SteveO, send me your list and I might actually do something you like 
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!