Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ioana's piano covers
#1
Hey guys!

I decided not to make another topic every time I post a new cover and to post them all in the same place. As you might have hard, Paul McCartney released a new single, entitled "New". This is my rendition of it, hope you like it Smile

[video=youtube;5QgmAEDQnPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QgmAEDQnPM[/video]




P.S. - if you want to know more about me this is my facebook artist page:
https://www.facebook.com/IoanaAmarita
Reply
#2
Hey guys! I covered Coldplay's most recent song "Atlas" even though I usually go for "'oldies but goldies" as that seems to be more of my type but the beautiful harmonies in it got me.[video=youtube;LkyI82VIeW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkyI82VIeW0[/video]
Reply
#3
Ioana, you are a very talented young lady! Thanks for sharing and now I think I appreciate the song more...such a lovely melody!

Ioana Wrote:Hey guys!

I decided not to make another topic every time I post a new cover and to post them all in the same place. As you might have hard, Paul McCartney released a new single, entitled "New". This is my rendition of it, hope you like it Smile

[video=youtube;5QgmAEDQnPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QgmAEDQnPM[/video]




P.S. - if you want to know more about me this is my facebook artist page:
https://www.facebook.com/IoanaAmarita
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#4
So reminiscent of the "classical piano", a bit complex and beautiful! ...thanks again Ioana!

Ioana Wrote:Hey guys! I covered Coldplay's most recent song "Atlas" even though I usually go for "'oldies but goldies" as that seems to be more of my type but the beautiful harmonies in it got me.[video=youtube;LkyI82VIeW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkyI82VIeW0[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#5
Hey all!

I hope you're doing alright.

Quick update about my "New" -Paul McCartney cover - it has been tweeted by Sir Paul McCartney and has made me a very happy Beatles fan Smile

Meanwhile, I've been working on another cover, Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin. I hope you enjoy it!


[video=youtube;2vw3-HYDRaY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vw3-HYDRaY[/video]
Reply
#6
Like it. Sensitive. Nice touch. If I were there, I'd sing it with you...
Cogito, ergo sum...
Reply
#7
Ioana you really know how to make a guy shed a tear! Simply beautiful in every way! You must have hit the ceiling
when Paul tweeted your cover of New! I am a Beatle fanatic so I can only imagine the feeling!

Now we have to get him to join MD!!!...lol



Ioana Wrote:Hey all!

I hope you're doing alright.

Quick update about my "New" -Paul McCartney cover - it has been tweeted by Sir Paul McCartney and has made me a very happy Beatles fan Smile

Meanwhile, I've been working on another cover, Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin. I hope you enjoy it!


[video=youtube;2vw3-HYDRaY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vw3-HYDRaY[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#8
Hey Steve,

Yea, I was over the moon when I found out Smile

A guy commented on my video " Paul McCartney just tweeted this, looks who's gonna get more views" and I couldn't believe it, back then I didn't have a twitter account so I googled it Smile and there I was! I was shocked and after that I was really happy, jumping up and down, next thing my husband was giving me a high five lol and we were both jumping

The rest is history ... Smile


Glad you liked Stairway too
Reply
#9
Hey all! This is my arrangement for one of my favorites Beatles songs, Something. Hope you enjoy!


[video=youtube;wNNplwgtUAE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNplwgtUAE&list=PLc_-uCt8nu3QEuBoCrjkkHp3n3ujLkyHU[/video]
Reply
#10
Another beautiful rendition of another beautiful song! Thanks Ioana!
Ioana Wrote:Hey all! This is my arrangement for one of my favorites Beatles songs, Something. Hope you enjoy!


[video=youtube;wNNplwgtUAE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNplwgtUAE&list=PLc_-uCt8nu3QEuBoCrjkkHp3n3ujLkyHU[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  COVERS ALBUM: Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit ~ Georgia Blue Ruby 2 1,309 09-12-2021, 20:17
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW ALBUM: Ninja Sex Party - Under The Covers, Volume III Music Head 1 1,463 02-12-2019, 14:15
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Robert Ellis - Texas Piano Man Ruby 1 1,524 17-02-2019, 11:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Are you a fan of boogie-woogie/ jump blues piano? jazzboCR 1 1,400 25-06-2015, 02:32
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Classic rock covers...on cello jazzboCR 0 890 10-03-2015, 04:37
Last Post: jazzboCR
  How do you place an artist who covers so much turf? jazzboCR 2 1,498 09-02-2015, 04:14
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Ready for some big Blues piano fun? jazzboCR 0 963 16-01-2015, 03:11
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Blues piano is in good hands with... jazzboCR 1 1,335 12-12-2014, 12:11
Last Post: MichaelGagliardi
  women blues piano players jazzboCR 3 2,453 22-08-2014, 21:17
Last Post: jazzboCR
  sick album covers lol Mrrusty1 7 3,255 27-04-2014, 18:44
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: