Posts: 8
Threads: 3
Joined: Sep 2013
Hello!
My name is Nick, and I am a music education major at Saginaw Valley State University preparing to graduate next winter and begin my career as a teacher. I am glad to have finally found a site like this, where I can post questions and hopefully help others with theirs.
I look forward to being part of the community here!
-Nick
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2013
PkmnMstr7 Wrote:Hello!
My name is Nick, and I am a music education major at Saginaw Valley State University preparing to graduate next winter and begin my career as a teacher. I am glad to have finally found a site like this, where I can post questions and hopefully help others with theirs.
I look forward to being part of the community here! 
-Nick
Nice to meet you Nick. I'm also new here and I love how this site works.
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2013
Hi and may the day be good to y'all. I love participating in forums and social media. It makes me feel alive and doing well. I do part time job as musician and composer. Mostly, I compose hip hop beats. I would love to see rappers getting big out of my beats one day. It's a dream come true.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Welcome aboard MD, Gary and Nick! What music are you dudes into?
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 8
Threads: 3
Joined: Sep 2013
Personally I will listen to almost anything. I don't care too much for country or any hardcore rap, I prefer what people call "classical" music, classic rock, jazz, blues, and alternative music.
Posts: 311
Threads: 29
Joined: Jul 2013
Welcome, yes. Looking forward to future discussions on music.
Cogito, ergo sum...
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
What about heavy metal?
PkmnMstr7 Wrote:Personally I will listen to almost anything. I don't care too much for country or any hardcore rap, I prefer what people call "classical" music, classic rock, jazz, blues, and alternative music.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!