Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Katy Perry ft. Juicy J - Dark Horse
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #17

"she'll eat your heart out like Jeffrey Dahmer" lol

it was ok

[video=youtube;S83wzFCzL4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S83wzFCzL4s[/video]

Reply
#2
Nah ...boring Katy! silly rap and that annoying drum machine ! Don't get me wrong...Katy Can Sing ...
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
SteveO Wrote:Nah ...boring Katy! silly rap and that annoying drum machine ! Don't get me wrong...Katy Can Sing ...
and yet you like the Brittany
I'll never figure you out

Reply
#4
Well, at least this single is much much better than "Roar". I'm glad she's gone a bit alternative, a bit dark in this single.
I agree her vocal is weak, but I respect her as a song writer, she has good songs.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: The Fizz - "a crazy shot in the dark" CRAZY-HORSE 0 280 02-07-2026, 09:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Katy Perry - 143 Music Head 1 913 03-10-2024, 12:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Katy Perry - Woman's World Music Head 0 707 29-07-2024, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  katty perry underclass hero 20 9,378 21-02-2024, 18:12
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW ALBUM: The Band CAMINO - The Dark Music Head 0 640 25-08-2023, 11:56
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Alesso / Katy Perry - When I'm Gone Music Head 0 615 22-02-2022, 13:55
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Katy Perry "smile" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,154 09-09-2020, 12:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Katy Perry "champagne problems" CRAZY-HORSE 0 843 30-08-2020, 23:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Katy Perry - Daisies Music Head 1 1,183 01-06-2020, 11:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Katy Perry - Small Talk Music Head 3 1,687 23-08-2019, 11:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: