Posts: 25
Threads: 3
Joined: Oct 2013
Hi everyone in here, I am new to this forum and I call my self Destgirl in here, I am from Norway so my english is not the best but I will try my best hehe.
I love music and I love many different style of music but my number one favourite is David Phelps

mile:
I am not sure what to tell so just ask me questions if you're wondering about something

mile: I think it is fun to be on a forum that is a music forum.
How many here have David Phelps as your favourite artist ?

mile:
Destgirl
Posts: 10
Threads: 3
Joined: Sep 2013
hey destgirl im jordan123 and im not fan of david but i wanna ask what are all the styles you like
Posts: 25
Threads: 3
Joined: Oct 2013
jordan123 Wrote:hey destgirl im jordan123 and im not fan of david but i wanna ask what are all the styles you like
Hi Jordan123. I like many different styles, gospel, pop/rock, some country, and alot of all the new music, I don't know what that style is in english, but like Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and that kind of music

And some style that don't like may have a song or two that I love

What styles do you like?
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Hi Destgirl, Glad to have you here! David Phelps huh? You have good taste :biggrin:
Posts: 10
Threads: 3
Joined: Sep 2013
amoost al styles i like dubstep i like rock pop and rap i also like rihanna and Nicki Minaj i like just almoost all music destgril
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Something strange going on here
I'm just sayin
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Music Head Wrote:Something strange going on here
I'm just sayin
You are smart Music Head :laugh: Hope she doesn't mind but me and Destgirl know each other from David's site. I invited her here. Thought she would enjoy this site (I'm having a ball!) and thought it would be nice having someone from over there here since I'm on both sites. Destgirl is cool! I was just teasing

mile:
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
BTW Destgirl, I was not teasing about you coming here. Glad you decided to come over!! Enjoy

mile:
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
Welcome Destgirl!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Posts: 25
Threads: 3
Joined: Oct 2013
rebelgirl Wrote:Hi Destgirl, Glad to have you here! David Phelps huh? You have good taste :biggrin: ![[Image: 1685359uop2x4pcri.gif]](http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1685/1685359uop2x4pcri.gif)
Thank you, well you know me and good taste :nod: hehe
This seem like a fun place to be, thank you for inviting me over Rebelgirl