Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi I am new here :)
#1
Hi everyone in here, I am new to this forum and I call my self Destgirl in here, I am from Norway so my english is not the best but I will try my best hehe.

I love music and I love many different style of music but my number one favourite is David Phelps Confusedmile:

I am not sure what to tell so just ask me questions if you're wondering about something Confusedmile: I think it is fun to be on a forum that is a music forum.

How many here have David Phelps as your favourite artist ? Confusedmile:

Destgirl
Reply
#2
hey destgirl im jordan123 and im not fan of david but i wanna ask what are all the styles you like
Reply
#3
jordan123 Wrote:hey destgirl im jordan123 and im not fan of david but i wanna ask what are all the styles you like

Hi Jordan123. I like many different styles, gospel, pop/rock, some country, and alot of all the new music, I don't know what that style is in english, but like Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and that kind of music Smile And some style that don't like may have a song or two that I love Smile
What styles do you like?
Reply
#4
Hi Destgirl, Glad to have you here! David Phelps huh? You have good taste :biggrin: [Image: 1685359uop2x4pcri.gif]
Reply
#5
amoost al styles i like dubstep i like rock pop and rap i also like rihanna and Nicki Minaj i like just almoost all music destgril
Reply
#6
Something strange going on here
I'm just sayin

Reply
#7
Music Head Wrote:Something strange going on here
I'm just sayin
You are smart Music Head :laugh: Hope she doesn't mind but me and Destgirl know each other from David's site. I invited her here. Thought she would enjoy this site (I'm having a ball!) and thought it would be nice having someone from over there here since I'm on both sites. Destgirl is cool! I was just teasing Confusedmile:
Reply
#8
BTW Destgirl, I was not teasing about you coming here. Glad you decided to come over!! Enjoy Confusedmile:
Reply
#9
Welcome Destgirl!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#10
rebelgirl Wrote:Hi Destgirl, Glad to have you here! David Phelps huh? You have good taste :biggrin: [Image: 1685359uop2x4pcri.gif]

Thank you, well you know me and good taste :nod: hehe

This seem like a fun place to be, thank you for inviting me over Rebelgirl Big Grin
Reply


Forum Jump: