Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What 's the weather like where you are ?
A gorgeous bright sunny day for the late summer! Temperature will go up to 22C (72F)...perfect temperature for me!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
It's been a hot summer! The temps have now dropped about 10 degrees to 85 degrees! It makes a huge difference. Feels like fall is coming in Florida lol.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
we're just coming off the second wettest September on record here, had some 165mm(6.5") rain, seems like it rained almost every day here, am over winter, roll on Spring which incidenly started yesterday...
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
and fall started here
my outside days are numbered
back to my hole

Reply
Fall has sprung here too. My favorite time of the year!! Love the cool breezes!!
Reply
Loving this time of year here in Norway, so beautiful outside, all those colours on all the trees now, love it. it is a good time to take some photos of nature now Big Grin
Reply
Is there mountains there Destgirl?? Just wondering. We have the Smokies. Beautiful there in the Fall!!
Reply
spring sprung on time yesterday...

tuesday 24C/75F

today 27C/80F

with a very warm 30C/86F forecast for tomorrow
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
Another nice sunny fall day,,,,low 70s or low 20s!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
rebelgirl Wrote:Is there mountains there Destgirl?? Just wondering. We have the Smokies. Beautiful there in the Fall!!
es
yes we have some mountains where I live, and I live next to a park with many beaches and great nature and great hiking trails, just a little cozy town Smile
here is one picture from this park:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1916[/ATTACH]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  whats your weather like where you are? CRAZY-HORSE 169 43,821 29-04-2018, 21:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Christmas Weather techman 10 4,464 22-12-2011, 15:35
Last Post: TraceNspace

Forum Jump: