Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What 's the weather like where you are ?
Sounds beautiful Destgirl!! Sounds a little familiar to my town. I live right down the street fom a big park and across the street from the Sound about 1 1/2 miles from the inlet waterway. But the attachment you posted didn't work on my PC.
Reply
Here in the UK it is cold with an east wind coming off the north sea. If its still cold at the weekend I might light my log fire, have a few beers and watch an old black and white film. Bliss!
Reply
^^
it's the simple things that make life enjoyable

Reply
Another perfect crisp sunny fall day in Nova Scotia!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
rebelgirl Wrote:Sounds beautiful Destgirl!! Sounds a little familiar to my town. I live right down the street fom a big park and across the street from the Sound about 1 1/2 miles from the inlet waterway. But the attachment you posted didn't work on my PC.

Sounds like we live in great places both of us :biggrin: You can see some of the pictures on my blog, I can send you link PM if you want to? Smile
Reply
Destgirl Wrote:Sounds like we live in great places both of us :biggrin: You can see some of the pictures on my blog, I can send you link PM if you want to? Smile
Sure!! I would love to see them Confusedmile:
Reply
Great weather! Blue skies, not too hot. Headed for the woods this weekend to relax.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
TraceNspace Wrote:Great weather! Blue skies, not too hot. Headed for the woods this weekend to relax.
watch out for the snakes

Reply
I was moving my trash can last week and almost stepped on a snake. In fact I think I stepped on his tail. He ran right beside my foot. We have alot of snakes.
Reply
rebelgirl Wrote:I was moving my trash can last week and almost stepped on a snake. In fact I think I stepped on his tail. He ran right beside my foot. We have alot of snakes.

how do you know where the tail starts?

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  whats your weather like where you are? CRAZY-HORSE 169 43,836 29-04-2018, 21:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Christmas Weather techman 10 4,467 22-12-2011, 15:35
Last Post: TraceNspace

Forum Jump: