Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Sounds beautiful Destgirl!! Sounds a little familiar to my town. I live right down the street fom a big park and across the street from the Sound about 1 1/2 miles from the inlet waterway. But the attachment you posted didn't work on my PC.
Posts: 19
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2013
Here in the UK it is cold with an east wind coming off the north sea. If its still cold at the weekend I might light my log fire, have a few beers and watch an old black and white film. Bliss!
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
^^
it's the simple things that make life enjoyable
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Another perfect crisp sunny fall day in Nova Scotia!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 25
Threads: 3
Joined: Oct 2013
rebelgirl Wrote:Sounds beautiful Destgirl!! Sounds a little familiar to my town. I live right down the street fom a big park and across the street from the Sound about 1 1/2 miles from the inlet waterway. But the attachment you posted didn't work on my PC.
Sounds like we live in great places both of us :biggrin: You can see some of the pictures on my blog, I can send you link PM if you want to?
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Destgirl Wrote:Sounds like we live in great places both of us :biggrin: You can see some of the pictures on my blog, I can send you link PM if you want to? 
Sure!! I would love to see them

mile:
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
Great weather! Blue skies, not too hot. Headed for the woods this weekend to relax.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
TraceNspace Wrote:Great weather! Blue skies, not too hot. Headed for the woods this weekend to relax.
watch out for the snakes
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
I was moving my trash can last week and almost stepped on a snake. In fact I think I stepped on his tail. He ran right beside my foot. We have alot of snakes.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
rebelgirl Wrote:I was moving my trash can last week and almost stepped on a snake. In fact I think I stepped on his tail. He ran right beside my foot. We have alot of snakes.
how do you know where the tail starts?