Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
Modest Mouse - Good News for People Who Love Bad News
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
NICK CAVE AND THE BAD SEEDS - Push The Sky Away
![[Image: 220px-Push_the_Sky_Away.jpg]](http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f3/Push_the_Sky_Away.jpg/220px-Push_the_Sky_Away.jpg)
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 929
Threads: 3
Joined: Mar 2011
The Lime Spiders - The Cave Comes Comes Alive
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1935[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1936[/ATTACH]
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
DAVID BOWIE - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
![[Image: 220px-ZiggyStardust.jpg]](http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/01/ZiggyStardust.jpg/220px-ZiggyStardust.jpg)
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Herb Alpert - Rise
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 929
Threads: 3
Joined: Mar 2011
The Pogues - Waiting For Herb
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1937[/ATTACH]
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
THE DOORS - Waiting for the Sun
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
Boys for Pele - Tori Amos
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Posts: 929
Threads: 3
Joined: Mar 2011
Amos Garrett - I Make My Home In My Shoes
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1939[/ATTACH]
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
Hot Hot Heat - Make Up the Breakdown
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down