Posts: 31
Threads: 15
Joined: Jun 2013
Hey guys!
I decided not to make another topic every time I post a new cover and to post them all in the same place. As you might have hard, Paul McCartney released a new single, entitled "New". This is my rendition of it, hope you like it
[video=youtube;5QgmAEDQnPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QgmAEDQnPM[/video]
P.S. - if you want to know more about me this is my facebook artist page:
https://www.facebook.com/IoanaAmarita
Posts: 31
Threads: 15
Joined: Jun 2013
Hey guys! I covered Coldplay's most recent song "Atlas" even though I usually go for "'oldies but goldies" as that seems to be more of my type but the beautiful harmonies in it got me.[video=youtube;LkyI82VIeW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkyI82VIeW0[/video]
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Ioana, you are a very talented young lady! Thanks for sharing and now I think I appreciate the song more...such a lovely melody!
Ioana Wrote:Hey guys!
I decided not to make another topic every time I post a new cover and to post them all in the same place. As you might have hard, Paul McCartney released a new single, entitled "New". This is my rendition of it, hope you like it 
[video=youtube;5QgmAEDQnPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QgmAEDQnPM[/video]
P.S. - if you want to know more about me this is my facebook artist page:
https://www.facebook.com/IoanaAmarita
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
So reminiscent of the "classical piano", a bit complex and beautiful! ...thanks again Ioana!
Ioana Wrote:Hey guys! I covered Coldplay's most recent song "Atlas" even though I usually go for "'oldies but goldies" as that seems to be more of my type but the beautiful harmonies in it got me.[video=youtube;LkyI82VIeW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkyI82VIeW0[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 31
Threads: 15
Joined: Jun 2013
Hey all!
I hope you're doing alright.
Quick update about my "New" -Paul McCartney cover - it has been tweeted by Sir Paul McCartney and has made me a very happy Beatles fan
Meanwhile, I've been working on another cover, Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin. I hope you enjoy it!
[video=youtube;2vw3-HYDRaY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vw3-HYDRaY[/video]
Posts: 311
Threads: 29
Joined: Jul 2013
Like it. Sensitive. Nice touch. If I were there, I'd sing it with you...
Cogito, ergo sum...
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Ioana you really know how to make a guy shed a tear! Simply beautiful in every way! You must have hit the ceiling
when Paul tweeted your cover of New! I am a Beatle fanatic so I can only imagine the feeling!
Now we have to get him to join MD!!!...lol
Ioana Wrote:Hey all!
I hope you're doing alright.
Quick update about my "New" -Paul McCartney cover - it has been tweeted by Sir Paul McCartney and has made me a very happy Beatles fan 
Meanwhile, I've been working on another cover, Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin. I hope you enjoy it!
[video=youtube;2vw3-HYDRaY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vw3-HYDRaY[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 31
Threads: 15
Joined: Jun 2013
Hey Steve,
Yea, I was over the moon when I found out
A guy commented on my video " Paul McCartney just tweeted this, looks who's gonna get more views" and I couldn't believe it, back then I didn't have a twitter account so I googled it

and there I was! I was shocked and after that I was really happy, jumping up and down, next thing my husband was giving me a high five lol and we were both jumping
The rest is history ...
Glad you liked Stairway too
Posts: 31
Threads: 15
Joined: Jun 2013
Hey all! This is my arrangement for one of my favorites Beatles songs, Something. Hope you enjoy!
[video=youtube;wNNplwgtUAE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNplwgtUAE&list=PLc_-uCt8nu3QEuBoCrjkkHp3n3ujLkyHU[/video]
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Another beautiful rendition of another beautiful song! Thanks Ioana!
Ioana Wrote:Hey all! This is my arrangement for one of my favorites Beatles songs, Something. Hope you enjoy!
[video=youtube;wNNplwgtUAE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNplwgtUAE&list=PLc_-uCt8nu3QEuBoCrjkkHp3n3ujLkyHU[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!