Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ME
#1
Hello all,

My name is Danny I am a musician/songwriter trying to find a good way to reach people although sat here scratching my head. (I am trying to promote my band Nocturnal Breed).

It's a good job I only do it for the music Smile

I like rock/alternative and some metal it must be the more intense approach that is most appealing.

Well It's been fun.

I will stop bye soon.

Kind regards,
Dannu
Reply
#2
Hi Danny,
greetings and welcome to MD! We hope you stop by often and share. :coffee:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply
#3
Hi Danny, You are willing to share any of your songs with us that you've written?
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply


Forum Jump: