Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What 's the weather like where you are ?
Music Head Wrote:how do you know where the tail starts?
I don't really. I was just calling the tip of the end of him his tail. May or may not be his tail but it was at the end of him. Looked like he was about 4 ft. He was a black snake. We also have water moccasins.
Reply
it is wayyyy too hot for it to be the middle of october.
Reply
I'm enjoying cool day. Today temperature is moderate. I love weather like this
Reply
I am hot. I agree. It's too hot for October. I nearly forgot it was almost time for Halloween. I would love for it to cool off or get windy or anything to indicate it's not going to be an endless summer.

I just read my post from last week about weather and I was happy with it lol. I must be in a cranky mood.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
Crappy rain with high winds, mild though, 18 C or 64 F !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
I`m about 3hrs north of Nashville, sun is shining, about 60..and no one is chasing me...lol
"Blessed are the words of truth and fiction,
one might save you from the other...Vincent
Reply
vincent Wrote:I`m about 3hrs north of Nashville, sun is shining, about 60..and no one is chasing me...lol
3 hrs north
where you at?

Reply
i`m in Illinois MH, live in this 1/2 horse town close to everything..lol st. louis is about 1hr, Indi is about 180miles, chicago about 5 hrs. it was a nice day today. clouded up towards the end of it.
"Blessed are the words of truth and fiction,
one might save you from the other...Vincent
Reply
vincent Wrote:i`m in Illinois MH, live in this 1/2 horse town close to everything..lol st. louis is about 1hr, Indi is about 180miles, chicago about 5 hrs. it was a nice day today. clouded up towards the end of it.
lived in Paducah for a time
back in the bluegrass part of the state now

Reply
I`m in that corner.
i came over here from lake havasu az to help a friend, that friend is gone now, came with one bag" now I have so much stuff I`d need a truck to get it all back...lol some of the reason I never returned is the people are kind, and everyone knows me. there is a bit of comfort in that I guess. and the fact I`m to damn old to be running around the country. I see by your music we might be close to the same age. I was listening to dylan, donovan, buffie st marie, herbie mann, wes montgomery. yardbirds, stones..trying to find the meaning of life...lol I`ll share some music with you but you might not like it, its a bit soft, emotional..I don`t know what genre to put it in some say it borders on country but would cross-over pop, some say pop. hey its great talking to you, do you write lyric, play music?.
"Blessed are the words of truth and fiction,
one might save you from the other...Vincent
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  whats your weather like where you are? CRAZY-HORSE 169 43,858 29-04-2018, 21:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Christmas Weather techman 10 4,470 22-12-2011, 15:35
Last Post: TraceNspace

Forum Jump: