Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Artist/Album Association Game
you're Up !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
sorry SteveO

Jackson 5 - Lookin Through The Windows

[Image: 511b3-rOP-L._SY300__PJautoripBadge,Botto...OU11__.jpg]

Reply
sorry MH - 5 - JJ Cale
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
JOHN CALE - Music for a New Society

[Image: 220px-Music_For_A_New_Society.jpg]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Paul McCartney - New

[Image: 41K-hpQmDYL._AA160_.jpg]

Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1958[/ATTACH]


Probably saw this one coming from a mile off
Reply
NORAH JONES - Little Broken Hearts

[Image: 220px-Norah_Jones_-_...Little_Broken_Hearts_cover.jpg]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Heart - Little Queen

[Image: 615su5q-NTL._SY300__PJautoripBadge,Botto...OU11__.jpg]
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
QUEEN - A Day at the Races


[Image: 220px-A_Day_at_the_Races_%28Queen%29.jpg]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
The Killers - Day & Age

[Image: 61pYwMCLmVL._SY300__PJautoripBadge,Botto...OU11__.jpg]
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin new rap video game? sing-a-long 0 1,618 15-01-2024, 19:53
Last Post: sing-a-long
  recalling songs on an album THUNDER 4 3,559 03-05-2023, 08:09
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Game Of Thrones CRAZY-HORSE 6 3,502 31-05-2019, 20:18
Last Post: SteveO
  Queen...monopoly game?! CRAZY-HORSE 1 2,859 11-01-2019, 18:37
Last Post: Jerome
  Song Title Shared Word game bob_32_116 11 7,642 31-03-2018, 20:15
Last Post: Jerome
  new Morrissey album on the way: CRAZY-HORSE 4 3,675 25-08-2017, 10:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Alphabetical 1960s song game: CRAZY-HORSE 30 10,636 17-08-2017, 12:08
Last Post: Music Head
  alphavetical 1970s songs game: CRAZY-HORSE 26 11,811 17-08-2017, 11:46
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Alphabetical 1980s song game: CRAZY-HORSE 16 8,441 17-08-2017, 11:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Strange album titles Jerome 6 4,877 04-10-2016, 16:11
Last Post: Oceansoul

Forum Jump: