Posts: 4
Threads: 2
Joined: Mar 2008
samantha Wrote:Being such a wide range of musical genre's that are available to discuss on Music Discussion, then lets see who likes what the most. Please vote your favourite genre and then post any comments for choosing it.
Sorry if I missed any important genre.
Rock and metal baby it has the intensity. GRR!
Posts: 15
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2008
I had to pick rock and metal. If you separated them it might have been harder. I do like all genres though. Yup, even classical from time to time.
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Rock and metal with 50% of the overall votes. Anyone else to cast their vote to make a difference.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 5
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2008
I forever love classical music ! I chose rock because the bands I like that help me understand good music are considerd this genre and in terms of Bach or Beethoven or Motzart rock musicians are elementary in terms of the masters of music but in this I am able to understand the foundation of great music and the possibilities of new levels that have yet to be tapped.
Posts: 55
Threads: 11
Joined: Dec 2007
I would have to Jazz

mug:
MANIC MINER

traightface:
Posts: 3
Threads: 2
Joined: Mar 2008
Music are classified into genres because they are different, guess we cannot really compare music of different genres, so it is really up to individual preferences.
For me, all the genres are nice, can't deny the fact that I'm a music love XD, but if i had to choose one, it'd be Hip Hop
Posts: 10
Threads: 1
Joined: Apr 2008
Well, I guess my nick says it all
It's painless.
Posts: 34
Threads: 9
Joined: May 2008
i said punk since it covers genres like post hardcore hardcore punk punk rock ska and pop punk
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
I'm Voter 19, 5 years later. Isn't that special ?!? Maybe we'll garner a few more if some kind soul brings it forward...
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I have no favourite music genre...if I like it I like it!!!! If one is pinned to one genre then they are missing out on a lot of exciting music!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!