03-05-2009, 20:32
For me it's gotta be Radiohead. I know so many people who think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I don't get it. I have tried to listen, but I just can't get into them.
|
Bands you don't understand?!
|
|
03-05-2009, 20:32
For me it's gotta be Radiohead. I know so many people who think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I don't get it. I have tried to listen, but I just can't get into them.
04-05-2009, 04:34
1. tool
2. sublime 3. the rolling stones 4. kiss 6. jimi hendrix 7. rush 8. P.O.D 9. ratt 10. cinderala 11. great white 12. dokken 13. carolina lier 14. the script 15. tokiyo hotel 16. gorrilaz thats all i can think of but im sure i will come up with more eventually
05-05-2009, 03:26
I guess it's just not as easy to hear Tool in a small country town where the only radio stations are.... COUNTRY! (Imagine that!) But I will concede that based on album ratings they are over rated, however I know that if two of my guy friends knew I wrote that would probably come and chop off my fingers
And I really had no idea they were such a hot ticket item ( as in concert tickets, yes I know a made a play on words and yes it was intentional) I do know that on concert tours however many bands don't make more than two stops in the HUGE freaking state of Texas, which means that it's hard for us texans to drive to a concert if you only stop twice and those two cities are not particularly close to one's home town. Sorry about the southern rant....I will be sure to research more on ratings before I run off at the mouth again. I made myself feel silly.
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]-[COLOR="Teal"]keep it heavy
Rock N' Roll Chick[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE] :rockon:
05-05-2009, 23:47
rocknrollchick Wrote:And I really had no idea they were such a hot ticket item ( as in concert tickets, yes I know a made a play on words and yes it was intentional) Hey narcissist, thanks for answering an imaginary rhetorical question (that I'm sure everyone cared about and wanted to ask you next) and pointing out your clever use of homonyms to the dumb masses that tend to visit this board from time to time.
06-05-2009, 15:13
Iota Wrote:Hey narcissist, thanks for answering an imaginary rhetorical question (that I'm sure everyone cared about and wanted to ask you next) and pointing out your clever use of homonyms to the dumb masses that tend to visit this board from time to time.Ok whoa. I was just being a little silly. I don't think it was very necessary for you to gripe at me for such a small statement which took place, I might add, in a response that consisted of me admitting a previous mistake. So thanks for being a jerk. Way to go for you.
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]-[COLOR="Teal"]keep it heavy
Rock N' Roll Chick[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE] :rockon:
06-05-2009, 15:35
rocknrollchick Wrote:So thanks for being a jerk. You're welcome
06-05-2009, 23:37
Iota Wrote:Hey narcissist, thanks for answering an imaginary rhetorical question (that I'm sure everyone cared about and wanted to ask you next) and pointing out your clever use of homonyms to the dumb masses that tend to visit this board from time to time. damn iota just piss off it made me laugh to myself personally and didnt think anything of. i really dont have a problem with her or anyone on the site ever except you y do u got to be such an ass
06-05-2009, 23:56
underclass hero Wrote:damn iota just piss off it made me laugh to myself personally and didnt think anything of. i really dont have a problem with her or anyone on the site ever except you y do u got to be such an ass It's in his nature - don't let it annoy you I, for one, just accept that he knows best
07-05-2009, 15:15
Personally I just don't get Muse, they are so bland. I tried listening to their album about 8 times but it never grew on me.
17-06-2009, 00:45
hey you guys let's not get in an arguement about something so small............. back to the subject at hand.......... i don't get alot of bands but i always find later i like them or dislike them more than i did before. some of the bands i didn't get before where cute is what we aim for, nickleback, slipknot, offspring, etc. but i like those ones now. i do agree with you guys about tool though. i don't understand what people see in them. same with white stripes. some artists catch people with one hit wonders and they can't quit when the crappy stuff comes out i think though.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| All-Female tribute bands | jazzboCR | 11 | 4,998 |
21-08-2015, 00:30 Last Post: zcarenow |
|
| Eurythmics - I Saved The World Today Looking for similar tracks / bands, | robbi270 | 0 | 1,108 |
23-07-2014, 00:18 Last Post: robbi270 |
|
| Top 10 rock bands ever | wardsmith | 52 | 20,280 |
16-08-2013, 15:23 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| Top 5 Rock Bands of All-Time | Kurt Staley | 30 | 15,211 |
25-03-2013, 03:29 Last Post: LMD |
|
| Need help finding similar sounding Bands/Songs... | Luca | 5 | 2,605 |
02-12-2012, 15:51 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| The KInks one of my favourite bands | Mrrusty1 | 8 | 3,546 |
04-09-2012, 09:26 Last Post: Mrrusty1 |
|
| Favorite Girl Singers/Bands | coykiesaol | 37 | 12,732 |
10-08-2012, 09:18 Last Post: Jerome |
|
| It seems odd to not see much on here about Jam bands... | gater | 5 | 2,199 |
20-08-2011, 19:04 Last Post: gater |
|
| old bands new music? | Rocker720 | 28 | 12,184 |
15-08-2011, 01:15 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| Which genre do these bands go into? | coykiesaol | 8 | 3,317 |
18-07-2011, 17:36 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|