Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
re-enters the Billboard chart this week at #42
yes I know it's not a new single
just being consistent when posting singles
as far as why it showed up again
Halloween sales driven I guess
just as good without the dance video for me
[video=youtube;ZEHsIcsjtdI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHsIcsjtdI[/video]
Posts: 35,591
Threads: 3,573
Joined: Jul 2010
30th anniversary of its release possibly, and he halloween factor also i guess??
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 35,591
Threads: 3,573
Joined: Jul 2010
forgot to mention...the Thriller album is a close to "pop perfection" that an album gets IMO...
and Billie Jean...as good as pop ever got in the form of a 4minute single!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
You can't deny the fact that MJ was a superstar!!!!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
Love it! Cool that it was on the charts again.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down
in the 80s Michael Jackson was magical
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Welcome aboard MD, Otacon! Hope to hear from you many times in the future on MD! You are right on with your MJ comment! What music do you listen to?
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 8
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2013
Long live MJ. Truly a legend. Black or White, he is still the King of Pop.
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Personally I don't like MJ's stuff (too much ooh and aah nonsense going on), but he does have the biggest selling album in history. Quite like the Dirty Diana track. That had some real oomph.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 15
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2014
Michael Jackson is the best