Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Howard Shore: LOTR and HOBBIT
#1
Do you like Howard Shore and His music? In particular in The lord of the ring?
Reply
#2
The compositions he's put together for LOTR were fantastic. I knew he would do great things with the hobbit, but after seeing the second movie I'm blown away. I love his music.
Reply
#3
Why? The first Songs of hobbit 1 are fantastic, the musics of second film are singular and different from the first. Listen i see fire!
Reply
#4
Howard Shore composed SCORE music. No sampling, no digital. Pure orchestral empagement of his compositions. A no-shit, true musician. That's what I admire about him.
Cogito, ergo sum...
Reply
#5
I am happily listening to John Adams - his phenomenal composition - Harmonielehr (1985) in three movements!!!!

[Image: 51ubXvxtVwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUiv0jJl9zU


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FygogByf6K0


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB4aJVdEpzI
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#6
Impressive piece of work you're listening to Steve...
Cogito, ergo sum...
Reply
#7
I have to admit that thanks to soundtracks of the Lord of the Rings film trilogy I discovered such a great composer as Howard Shore - I really adore him :happy: In my opinion music from Hobbit has that same magic as the LOTR.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A New Adventure - fan-made Hobbit soundtrack Roland Mair-Gruber 0 1,183 30-11-2013, 15:22
Last Post: Roland Mair-Gruber

Forum Jump: