Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I saw this before! your girl or sis????
Kev29 Wrote:I watched an awesome video. incredible!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn00EW8-hn8
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Top 20 Video Countdown show on VH1
#1 - Pitbull ft. KeSha - Timber
same as last week
video already posted
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Yaaaah Pitbull!!!!...lol
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Music Head Wrote:Barry Gibb on Fallon show
horrible performance at the end of the show of You Should Be Dancing
nice interview though with a medley of Everlys
[video=youtube;pweHyzsWWeQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pweHyzsWWeQ[/video]
Well, I enjoyed the video!! Love the song Dream. Remember when they used to cut in between TV shows and that guy who played a Dr. on TV whould sing the song? I believe his name was Dr. Kildare. I was very young back then. This video made me sad about Robin though

ad: I just loved the Bee Gees!!.
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
[video=youtube;qxpkaasgYnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxpkaasgYnk[/video] ..Here is Richard Chamberlin (Dr. Kildare) singing Dream. Couldn't find the live on tape version.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Jennifer Nettles on Leno show
good performance
no clip for it
in fact I haven't been able to find any Leno or Fallon clips since end of year
not even on NBC's site
strange
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2014
Watching LONE SURVIVOR, Mark Wahlberg....nice...
freeaction
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Katy Perry concert, California Dreams Tour on EPIX
whenever that was
a lot of interview segments in between performances
good show
again, gained respect
but I'm not doing the Brittany Spears one
there's nothing that can be gained from that
sample:
[video=youtube;FLvQEtKwqBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLvQEtKwqBo[/video]
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Dum Dum Girls on Letterman show
that was bad
[video=youtube;VjN0yjScutw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjN0yjScutw[/video]
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Not bad for a listen and the final listen is over!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!