30-12-2012, 18:35
Interesting that 50% of MD members are between the ages of 15-25 !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
| Poll: What is Your Age ?? This poll is closed. |
|||
| Under 15 | 2 | 4.08% | |
| 15 - 25 | 24 | 48.98% | |
| 26 - 35 | 7 | 14.29% | |
| 36 - 45 | 4 | 8.16% | |
| 46 - 55 | 6 | 12.24% | |
| 56 - 65 | 5 | 10.20% | |
| Over 65 | 1 | 2.04% | |
| Total | 49 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Music Discussion Demographic Poll
|
|
30-12-2012, 18:35
Interesting that 50% of MD members are between the ages of 15-25 !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
21-07-2013, 05:14
Quite a lot of people around here that are my age...
18, Female, and my favourite bands are Linkin Park and Evanescence (don't shoot me!)
21-07-2013, 12:40
You will never get shot on MD ! ...LP and Evanescence are very good bands IMHO !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
23-07-2013, 13:51
42. Female. Married. With two daughters. And my favourite artist? I don't have just one. But I think Dulce Pontes (portoguese singer) is amazing.
09-08-2013, 05:21
SteveO Wrote:Interesting that 50% of MD members are between the ages of 15-25 !That is interesting!! Makes me feel old though :laugh: Female of course and I really don't have to say who my favorite artist is. Everyone should know by now it's David Phelps. He was there when I needed him and the first time I heard his voice I could not believe what I had been missing mile:
18 male years of age i dont have a favourite artist but my genre would have to be House music ....... Im from South Africa
08-10-2013, 21:07
Is that music you listen to at home?
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
06-02-2014, 22:25
I am 29 years old and a female.
06-02-2014, 23:07
36. Male, either Bob Dylan or Townes Van Zandt.
17-02-2014, 18:38
Got a couple of artists to seek out from this Thread--thank you kindly. Now, I'm 68, living in a Florida Wrinkle City and dearly love Etta James--could listen to her sing the Yellow Pages. RIP, dear Etta. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZOgdP9MZg0 << if this doesn't get you pumped, may I check to see if you still have a pulse? Beat overall CD/DVD? Burinin' Down the House
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Why is this in my music collection? | CMB1888 | 6 | 3,668 |
03-12-2025, 05:06 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Happy Birthday Music Head | CRAZY-HORSE | 2 | 1,273 |
24-10-2025, 12:33 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| Importance of music | johnnygees | 32 | 15,433 |
04-02-2025, 11:42 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Tring to explain why I like instrumental music | Drealm | 4 | 3,964 |
30-12-2024, 08:03 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Any Artists(not just music) out there | LHDesigns | 1 | 1,816 |
15-04-2023, 09:34 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Salutations Music Head. | CRAZY-HORSE | 3 | 1,798 |
23-10-2022, 15:04 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Learning about music mixing | Homer Bluth | 2 | 2,415 |
08-11-2021, 08:11 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| "Progressive" Music | coordinatednoise | 8 | 5,676 |
06-11-2021, 06:30 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Sometimes porn music is really good | Drealm | 23 | 9,213 |
04-07-2021, 13:55 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it | Drealm | 11 | 4,706 |
03-01-2021, 12:14 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|