Poll: What is Your Age ??
This poll is closed.
Under 15
4.08%
2 4.08%
15 - 25
48.98%
24 48.98%
26 - 35
14.29%
7 14.29%
36 - 45
8.16%
4 8.16%
46 - 55
12.24%
6 12.24%
56 - 65
10.20%
5 10.20%
Over 65
2.04%
1 2.04%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music Discussion Demographic Poll
#31
Interesting that 50% of MD members are between the ages of 15-25 !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#32
Quite a lot of people around here that are my age...

18, Female, and my favourite bands are Linkin Park and Evanescence (don't shoot me!)
Reply
#33
You will never get shot on MD ! ...LP and Evanescence are very good bands IMHO !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#34
42. Female. Married. With two daughters. And my favourite artist? I don't have just one. But I think Dulce Pontes (portoguese singer) is amazing.
Reply
#35
SteveO Wrote:Interesting that 50% of MD members are between the ages of 15-25 !
That is interesting!! Makes me feel old though :laugh: Female of course and I really don't have to say who my favorite artist is. Everyone should know by now it's David Phelps. He was there when I needed him and the first time I heard his voice I could not believe what I had been missing Confusedmile:
Reply
#36
18 male years of age i dont have a favourite artist but my genre would have to be House music ....... Im from South Africa
Reply
#37
Is that music you listen to at home?
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#38
I am 29 years old and a female.
Reply
#39
36. Male, either Bob Dylan or Townes Van Zandt.
Reply
#40
Got a couple of artists to seek out from this Thread--thank you kindly. Now, I'm 68, living in a Florida Wrinkle City and dearly love Etta James--could listen to her sing the Yellow Pages. RIP, dear Etta. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZOgdP9MZg0 << if this doesn't get you pumped, may I check to see if you still have a pulse? Beat overall CD/DVD? Burinin' Down the House

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,438 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,678 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,217 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,706 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: