Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Currently Watching?
Sara Bareilles on Kimmel show

really like this classy girl
haven't seen her perform in her underwear yet

[video=youtube;EJQ7G-R39-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJQ7G-R39-0[/video]

Reply
Top 20 Video Countdown show on VH1

#1 - Pitbull ft. Ke$ha - Timber

3rd week
ok, I'm tired of it now
video already posted

Reply
Aussie chart show....same crap different chart week!

singles:
http://ariacharts.com.au/chart/singles view the top 50 here!

albums:
http://ariacharts.com.au/chart/albums view the top 50 here!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
ZZ Ward on Ferguson show

another girl I really like
I'm starting to think I like girls

[video=youtube;pdRdI3xg6tg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdRdI3xg6tg[/video]

Reply
was thinking about the talk show change over next week
Fallon going to Tonight and Seth Myers taking over Fallons time slot
wish them both the best
I won't miss Leno
finally did find out the Roots are going over with Jimmy
wouldn't have been the same without them guys
two segments I do hope Jimmy drops
games, I don't mind them with the celebrities, but getting the audience involved, not so much
and that thing he does where he's pretending to write something
I don't think I'll get my way though

Reply
Imagine Dragons on SNL

why you gotta take a perfectly good song
and screw it up like that?

[video=youtube;CHFfejYUX-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHFfejYUX-U[/video]

Reply
An Affair Of The Heart on EPIX

very lame rockumentary about Rick Springfield
didn't even know the guy was still active
mostly just fans talking about him

Reply
Madonna Concert on EPIX

MDNA Tour whatever that is
first aired in June of last year
not sure when the actual concert took place
think it's all one concert in Miami

liked about half of it
the non-techno parts
some nice underwear dancing
amazing what they go through to put these elaborate stage shows on
they are not concerts, they are shows
also amazing the girl can still do that at age whatever she is

looks like this clip is from it:

[video=youtube;lt_TH85z7mE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt_TH85z7mE[/video]

Reply
MDNA is a play on words with her name..MaDoNnA, which is apparently also a word play on one of those party drugs (mdma) the kids now swallow!

she was born in 1958, making her 56 this year!

i have no time for her skanky,slutty style nowadays, its probably her fault all the young female singers feel they have to dress(or lack of) to sell records!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
"CCR" doco with the original intelligent title of "CCR"

its a doco that breaks down and analyzes the studio albums of CCR by four UK music journalists..
also includes interviews with the members of CCR(excluding John Fogerty for some reason)...i guess he's still pissed at the others and the record guys!...but he shouldnt have that attitude, he is still pmaking a healthy living out of touring with those old songs, i guess CCR is still okay when he wants it to be!?!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Forum Jump: