19-03-2011, 21:17
Please vote....
| Poll: Vote for a new MD Slogan This poll is closed. |
|||
| Where music matters | 3 | 60.00% | |
| we put music first | 1 | 20.00% | |
| Manna for the music-mad | 0 | 0% | |
| full of intellectual percussion | 1 | 20.00% | |
| Total | 5 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
New MD Slogan poll. Have your say!
|
|
19-03-2011, 21:17
Please vote....
19-03-2011, 23:11
Sorry for the late response techman but I personally think that the slogan idea should be scrapped altogether. After a lot of thought regarding this idea, I've come to the conclusion that the name 'Music Discussion' sums up the site perfectly and any additional 'slogans' just come across as cheesy and may put people off joining!
Obviously, its your call but I just think it was fine before without the slogan!
"Blogging like Jesus, tweet like a Pope
Site traffic heavy, I'm YouTubing hope" - Wire- 'Blogging' 2015 "But me and you were not to blame Love always returns from where it came Back to black and in the end, It's all the same."- Terry Allen 'Back to Black' 1996[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95"] http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95[/URL] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpqmg_Xug0qMXDCJ1sdvMw
20-03-2011, 12:55
I'm pretty easy regarding this, but have voted option 1.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
20-02-2014, 02:14
Mr.Soul Wrote:Sorry for the late response techman but I personally think that the slogan idea should be scrapped altogether. After a lot of thought regarding this idea, I've come to the conclusion that the name 'Music Discussion' sums up the site perfectly and any additional 'slogans' just come across as cheesy and may put people off joining!Mr.Soul has nailed it. The name "Music Discussion" is inclusive and expansive--esp. in Chit-Chat we talk a lot about things not thought of conventionally as music but "The Music of the Spheres" is equally important. Slogans usually limit, so I vote NO (long after the election's been held). |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Music Discussion Demographic Poll | Tiggi | 49 | 16,005 |
01-07-2014, 15:23 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| A new slogan for MD thread | techman | 8 | 2,844 |
19-03-2011, 21:15 Last Post: techman |
|