Poll: Your Favourite Musical Genre?
This poll is closed.
Rock & Metal
44.44%
12 44.44%
Rap & Hip-Hop
3.70%
1 3.70%
Pop
3.70%
1 3.70%
Punk
3.70%
1 3.70%
Jazz & Blues
11.11%
3 11.11%
Classical
3.70%
1 3.70%
Electronica
11.11%
3 11.11%
Soul & Funk
0%
0 0%
Country & Folk
11.11%
3 11.11%
World Music & Other
7.41%
2 7.41%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Battle of the music genres
#11
samantha Wrote:Being such a wide range of musical genre's that are available to discuss on Music Discussion, then lets see who likes what the most. Please vote your favourite genre and then post any comments for choosing it.

Sorry if I missed any important genre.
Rock and metal baby it has the intensity. GRR!
Reply
#12
I had to pick rock and metal. If you separated them it might have been harder. I do like all genres though. Yup, even classical from time to time.
Reply
#13
Rock and metal with 50% of the overall votes. Anyone else to cast their vote to make a difference.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#14
I forever love classical music ! I chose rock because the bands I like that help me understand good music are considerd this genre and in terms of Bach or Beethoven or Motzart rock musicians are elementary in terms of the masters of music but in this I am able to understand the foundation of great music and the possibilities of new levels that have yet to be tapped.
Reply
#15
I would have to Jazz Confusedmug:
MANIC MINER Confusedtraightface:
Reply
#16
Music are classified into genres because they are different, guess we cannot really compare music of different genres, so it is really up to individual preferences.

For me, all the genres are nice, can't deny the fact that I'm a music love XD, but if i had to choose one, it'd be Hip Hop
Reply
#17
Well, I guess my nick says it all Smile
It's painless.
Reply
#18
i said punk since it covers genres like post hardcore hardcore punk punk rock ska and pop punk
Reply
#19
I'm Voter 19, 5 years later. Isn't that special ?!? Maybe we'll garner a few more if some kind soul brings it forward...
Reply
#20
I have no favourite music genre...if I like it I like it!!!! If one is pinned to one genre then they are missing out on a lot of exciting music!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,438 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,678 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,217 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,706 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: