Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Currently Watching?
^ I love this band...female vocalist to boot!!!!..lol
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Old VHS that I have..lol! Detailing the Beatles anthology from their births in Liverpool to their break up! Fascinating documentary!

[Image: 220px-Compleat_Beatles.JPG]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Fray on Letterman show

[video=youtube;htE0HcNUQMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htE0HcNUQMo[/video]

Reply
[video=youtube;EUOxFHo8BHg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUOxFHo8BHg[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Thanks for sharing MH but...Fray'd not.
Reply
Band Of Horses on Letterman show

pushing the new acoustic album
I fell asleep
turn some lights on

[video=youtube;c9cE-etN6rM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9cE-etN6rM[/video]

Reply
Lo-Fang on Letterman show

never heard of them
interesting

[video=youtube;AAmIf7PGduc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAmIf7PGduc[/video]

Reply
Top 20 Video Countdown on VH1

#1 - A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera - Say Something

2 weeks
video already posted

Reply
I love these guys..interesting! Innovative , nice sound! ...Don't know what the guy was doing with the nutcracker and nuts...lol...cool violin strumming by the singer !!!! ...thanks Music Head!
Music Head Wrote:Lo-Fang on Letterman show

never heard of them
interesting

[video=youtube;AAmIf7PGduc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAmIf7PGduc[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Brad Paisley on Meyers show

have never liked this country superstar

[video=youtube;NAbSTemBSFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAbSTemBSFE[/video]

Reply


Forum Jump: