25-02-2014, 14:25
^ I love this band...female vocalist to boot!!!!..lol
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
Currently Watching?
|
|
25-02-2014, 14:25
^ I love this band...female vocalist to boot!!!!..lol
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
25-02-2014, 14:55
Old VHS that I have..lol! Detailing the Beatles anthology from their births in Liverpool to their break up! Fascinating documentary!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
26-02-2014, 11:20
Fray on Letterman show
[video=youtube;htE0HcNUQMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htE0HcNUQMo[/video]
26-02-2014, 12:39
[video=youtube;EUOxFHo8BHg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUOxFHo8BHg[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
26-02-2014, 17:29
Thanks for sharing MH but...Fray'd not.
28-02-2014, 11:31
Band Of Horses on Letterman show
pushing the new acoustic album I fell asleep turn some lights on [video=youtube;c9cE-etN6rM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9cE-etN6rM[/video]
01-03-2014, 11:41
Lo-Fang on Letterman show
never heard of them interesting [video=youtube;AAmIf7PGduc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAmIf7PGduc[/video]
01-03-2014, 17:36
Top 20 Video Countdown on VH1
#1 - A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera - Say Something 2 weeks video already posted
01-03-2014, 20:43
I love these guys..interesting! Innovative , nice sound! ...Don't know what the guy was doing with the nutcracker and nuts...lol...cool violin strumming by the singer !!!! ...thanks Music Head!
Music Head Wrote:Lo-Fang on Letterman show
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
03-03-2014, 11:32
Brad Paisley on Meyers show
have never liked this country superstar [video=youtube;NAbSTemBSFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAbSTemBSFE[/video] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|