Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What 's the weather like where you are ?
Music Head Wrote:lol
your turn

Thousands of folks around town had no electricity. Still over 4,000 with none as of recently. Huge and small tree limbs still falling from the weight of the ice. Hope this is the last one!! I had no heat almost all day Thursday. Had to stay in bed all day adding quilts. Even my cat (Andy) was under the cover. Heard cars slipping and sliding by our house. Windy today and cold.
Reply
rebelgirl Wrote:Thousands of folks around town had no electricity. Still over 4,000 with none as of recently. Huge and small tree limbs still falling from the weight of the ice. Hope this is the last one!! I had no heat almost all day Thursday. Had to stay in bed all day adding quilts. Even my cat (Andy) was under the cover. Heard cars slipping and sliding by our house. Windy today and cold.
that's what my wife did when our power was out, stayed in bed all day
I just hovered over a few candles watching those limbs fall
still hasn't been warm enough to do the cleanup

Reply
I had my time in Milwaukee and Central/Southern New Jersey, so I know somewhat what its like. OTOH it was-mid-70's and beautiful in SWFla today--come on down (if your airport is open, natch). Some share their misery, some share their joy.
Reply
Just getting over another storm! Turned to ice so it is hard to get around today! Man oh man the South has been hit hard this year!!! One helluva winter folks!

Stay safe MH and Reb!!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
after a few days of temps around 88F-90F we're going back up this week, expecting temps over 100F by wednesday once again.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
Rain, Rain, go away!!!!!! Looks like we are having a repeat of 2013. Rains at least every other day. Cool too.
Reply
for you Reb!..lol....dull day here 6 below zero Celsius or 21 degrees Fahrenheit.. winter has reared its ugly head again! Oh well only 114 days and summer is here!..lol


[video=youtube;uS9Qmgk4aR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS9Qmgk4aR0[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Thanks SteveO!! You know I forgot about that movie. What a great one it was!! Love the song too. That's what we are having raindrops on our heads :rain: :laugh:
Reply
Yes and it is a good movie!!!!.lol
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
BTW SteveO, I'll take the rain instead of 21 degrees. I had enough of that this year with the storms and ice. Stay warm Confusedmile:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  whats your weather like where you are? CRAZY-HORSE 169 43,887 29-04-2018, 21:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Christmas Weather techman 10 4,474 22-12-2011, 15:35
Last Post: TraceNspace

Forum Jump: