04-03-2014, 20:30
Ask SteveO :laugh: My favorite Gospel singer is David Phelps. He is fabulous!!
| Poll: Your Favourite Musical Genre? This poll is closed. |
|||
| Rock & Metal | 12 | 44.44% | |
| Rap & Hip-Hop | 1 | 3.70% | |
| Pop | 1 | 3.70% | |
| Punk | 1 | 3.70% | |
| Jazz & Blues | 3 | 11.11% | |
| Classical | 1 | 3.70% | |
| Electronica | 3 | 11.11% | |
| Soul & Funk | 0 | 0% | |
| Country & Folk | 3 | 11.11% | |
| World Music & Other | 2 | 7.41% | |
| Total | 27 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Battle of the music genres
|
|
04-03-2014, 20:30
Ask SteveO :laugh: My favorite Gospel singer is David Phelps. He is fabulous!!
04-03-2014, 20:49
rebelgirl Wrote:I like all kinds of music but my favorite is Gospel. My second is Country. I also like Rock, Soul, Pop, and Disco. I just love music!! I love music to!!!!! I love to peform music and listen to music!!!! Music Rocks but.... Not as much as George Strait!!!!!!
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.â â B.B. King
04-03-2014, 22:02
I sing and used to play the guitar, drums, and autoharp.
04-03-2014, 22:07
I still play guitar. I can also play the piano.!!!
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.â â B.B. King
04-03-2014, 23:42
I need to start playing guitar again. what style do you play myfriendtiny?
04-03-2014, 23:51
Richard Morgi Morgan Wrote:I need to start playing guitar again. what style do you play myfriendtiny? I play a acoutic guitar. What kind do you play?
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.â â B.B. King
04-03-2014, 23:59
normally electric, but i have a cheap acoustic when the mood takes me as well
05-03-2014, 00:36
oh that is cool. I have never really play a electric guitar before. Are they fun?
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.â â B.B. King
05-03-2014, 00:41
I find it much easier anyways. The strings never seem as stiff, but that could be because i started on the electric
05-03-2014, 01:08
Oh that is cool. I have wanted to play electric guitar before but after i started playing acoutic guitar I haven't really wanted to play a electric. I can also play the piano.
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.â â B.B. King
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Why is this in my music collection? | CMB1888 | 6 | 3,669 |
03-12-2025, 05:06 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Happy Birthday Music Head | CRAZY-HORSE | 2 | 1,273 |
24-10-2025, 12:33 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| Importance of music | johnnygees | 32 | 15,440 |
04-02-2025, 11:42 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Tring to explain why I like instrumental music | Drealm | 4 | 3,967 |
30-12-2024, 08:03 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Any Artists(not just music) out there | LHDesigns | 1 | 1,816 |
15-04-2023, 09:34 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Salutations Music Head. | CRAZY-HORSE | 3 | 1,799 |
23-10-2022, 15:04 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Learning about music mixing | Homer Bluth | 2 | 2,415 |
08-11-2021, 08:11 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| "Progressive" Music | coordinatednoise | 8 | 5,682 |
06-11-2021, 06:30 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Sometimes porn music is really good | Drealm | 23 | 9,218 |
04-07-2021, 13:55 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it | Drealm | 11 | 4,707 |
03-01-2021, 12:14 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|