Poll: Your Favourite Musical Genre?
This poll is closed.
Rock & Metal
44.44%
12 44.44%
Rap & Hip-Hop
3.70%
1 3.70%
Pop
3.70%
1 3.70%
Punk
3.70%
1 3.70%
Jazz & Blues
11.11%
3 11.11%
Classical
3.70%
1 3.70%
Electronica
11.11%
3 11.11%
Soul & Funk
0%
0 0%
Country & Folk
11.11%
3 11.11%
World Music & Other
7.41%
2 7.41%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Battle of the music genres
#41
Oh yes!!!! Reb loves David Phelps!!! He is definitely one of the best singers that I have had the pleasure to listen to!!!!Confusedmile:
rebelgirl Wrote:Ask SteveO :laugh: My favorite Gospel singer is David Phelps. He is fabulous!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#42
Myfriendtiny Wrote:Oh that is cool. I have wanted to play electric guitar before but after i started playing acoutic guitar I haven't really wanted to play a electric. I can also play the piano.

Can we hear some of your piano playing somewhere?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#43
Jerome Wrote:Can we hear some of your piano playing somewhere?

I will try to figure something about for ya'll.
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
Reply
#44
Truly not pulling anybody's leg, especially not Sister RebelGirl but I've shown quirky and eccentric and here I go again: I like that huge category known as alt-country. Here's a couple of examples: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UrmN473LJw and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Ldtc90-z0 << I like robustas mydamnself. David Allan Coe got to be in the mix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9coh7mBHwr4 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27ewOMNqkYA << he and his brethren brought me to country without having to wade through all that countrypolitan sludge then current. OK, not all jokey stuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDIJ-3hGL2A and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY73mb28orM Want more of a trad country? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSTbVh8Bgh0 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfQ0YvW0VOw 2 by T. Graham Brown: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHrN3oGfQ1k and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSdze_yYeKc 2 songs that reduce me to tears every time (great for ridding yourself of accumulated emotional junk) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9ZkYViEIs << as true now as when written... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW399cBGcWg << the best tenor in the popular music spectrum
Just to end on a goof (or not): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFFJlbJxnw0 << they had permission from JC to use the name
Reply
#45
I tend to explore the quirky side of country from time to time...here's a few!

[video=youtube;bGRY0pUVsAw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGRY0pUVsAw[/video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziZbNuZoX0Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e3vLaHt7yY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVGyXpNE28k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TEFbtcxb24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL9pye8pmgA
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#46
I LOVE this song by George Strait..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0j5twurJ0M
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
Reply
#47
Geoege Strait is certainly a good singer!! He came here a couple of times for our Azalea festival years ago when he was just starting out .
Reply
#48
rebelgirl Wrote:Geoege Strait is certainly a good singer!! He came here a couple of times for our Azalea festival years ago when he was just starting out .



Man.....I wish I could see George Strait...........
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
Reply
#49
I am all about country.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply
#50
James Otto Sweet Heart Wrote:I am all about country.

God bless you always!!!

Holly


Me tooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love country music more than any other kind of music.....
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,448 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,683 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,219 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,709 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: