04-07-2012, 00:49
lol...exactly ! ..that's even worse, Hatchet !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
Pet Peeves
|
|
04-07-2012, 00:49
lol...exactly ! ..that's even worse, Hatchet !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
18-02-2014, 21:52
Music Head Wrote:my pet peeve is when my cats throw up hairballsTry Hill's Science Diet Hairball Control--your cat(s) may have mild acid reflux and this can help.
18-02-2014, 21:57
I believe y'all are unduly restrictive of what a song is. This may help: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/song
OTOH, "wrong" is only about moral issues, so you are correct in a tight definition of that. "Incorrect", "invalid" and the like are much better to use.
18-02-2014, 22:01
Jerome Wrote:That reminds me of the girl who was on a televised general knowledge program. She was asked the question - 'Which significant political event occured in Dallas in 1963?' Her answer - 'I don't know I didn't see that episode!'Her only mistake was hearing in and thinking on.
05-03-2014, 18:30
People who obnoxiously smack gum, chew ice, or basically make any kind of noises with their lips, without reason ...while I'm trying to concentrate.
My hearing is like 1000%. I wake up when a dog barks 5 blocks away. Or the house creaks. My hearing is that good...Dead Asleep, now wide awake. Except when people are actually talking to me, then I'm, "Huh? Excuse me I'm hard of hearing, except for that a****** dog smacking gum 30 yards away." I dunno, just me.
10-03-2014, 09:45
the use of the words "slept with" to imply "had sex with"
two entirely different things but it's like the latter words are banned sleeping has nothing to do with sex
10-03-2014, 20:58
Music Head Wrote:sleeping has nothing to do with sex...except I do get a little deliciously sleepy afterwards...
19-03-2014, 00:46
My pet peeve is when someone is a know it all! that drives me nuts.
19-03-2014, 03:29
Rachel33 Wrote:My pet peeve is when someone is a know it all! that drives me nuts.Amen!! God is the only one who knows everything.
19-03-2014, 09:36
I agree
those who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who actually do |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| What Are Your Personal Pet Peeves? | Oceansoul | 97 | 27,158 |
12-08-2020, 04:38 Last Post: Jerome |
|