23-03-2014, 18:45
Do you like Nu-Metal?
| Poll: Nu-Metal (Yes/No) This poll is closed. |
|||
| Yes | 3 | 30.00% | |
| No | 7 | 70.00% | |
| Total | 10 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Nu-Metal (Yes/No)
|
|
23-03-2014, 18:45
Do you like Nu-Metal?
23-03-2014, 18:48
Well its made up of bands such as Linkin Park, Korn, SOAD's and more. Here is the wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nu_metal
23-03-2014, 18:49
Well its made up of bands like Linkin Park, Korn, System of a Down and Sinful Tranquility.
23-03-2014, 18:57
Here is an example.
Linkin Park - Points of Authority [video=youtube;IUyGziAjES4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUyGziAjES4&feature=kp[/video]
23-03-2014, 19:37
I like some nu metal!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
23-03-2014, 23:01
What bands SteveO?
Hello music fans. I make music and write my own lyrics. I mainly specialize in hip hop and alternative, with mixtures of pop. I also sometimes do dubstep or electronica songs for the people who like that stuff. Check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_csIX...Q/featured
24-03-2014, 21:26
Godsmack, Coal Chamber, Deftones, Machine Head, Slipknot, Sepultura, Otep, Rage Against the Machine, to name a few!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
29-03-2014, 23:26
SteveO Wrote:Godsmack, Coal Chamber, Deftones, Machine Head, Slipknot, Sepultura, Otep, Rage Against the Machine, to name a few!Good selection of Nu-Metal bands there. I love Slipknot and Machine Head. I don't really like Deftones though, after what they did to Linkin Park on tour once.
Hello music fans. I make music and write my own lyrics. I mainly specialize in hip hop and alternative, with mixtures of pop. I also sometimes do dubstep or electronica songs for the people who like that stuff. Check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_csIX...Q/featured
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| any one able to write me a metal song | lolita | 0 | 919 |
30-07-2014, 15:44 Last Post: lolita |
|
| Violin Metal/Rock, my best cover! | RFG | 1 | 1,243 |
17-08-2013, 15:07 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| Best Rock/Metal Intrumentals | metalmaiden | 30 | 12,645 |
10-03-2013, 14:00 Last Post: Jerome |
|
| hottest chick in Rock/Metal | coykiesaol | 3 | 2,160 |
07-07-2011, 02:13 Last Post: MoJoRaven |
|
| 5th Essential Metal Band? | coykiesaol | 4 | 2,453 |
13-06-2011, 21:10 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| I like my power metal with as much cheese possible | coykiesaol | 0 | 1,075 |
02-06-2011, 04:30 Last Post: coykiesaol |
|
| Which decade has the best Metal, 70s or 80s? | coykiesaol | 0 | 1,048 |
02-06-2011, 04:30 Last Post: coykiesaol |
|
| Metal rock documentaries | coykiesaol | 1 | 1,713 |
01-06-2011, 17:33 Last Post: Tiggi |
|
| Heavy Experimental Metal | 17369 | 0 | 1,714 |
01-04-2011, 21:42 Last Post: 17369 |
|
| Rock/Metal Anthems. | fireshadow4126 | 2 | 1,638 |
19-01-2010, 12:21 Last Post: faaipdeoaid |
|