Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Music Head Wrote:doing something productive no doubt
anyway I'm supposed to describe you
5 words? can't do it
I'm cheating
torn between classic rock and computer generated instruments
8 words, sorry
Pretty accurate - you've got me down to a T. The T stands for Totally Twisted.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
The one I cannot describe is SteveO??? Any ideas anyone?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Jerome Wrote:The one I cannot describe is SteveO??? Any ideas anyone?
Mr. Happy is all I got
the guy never gets pissed about nothing
dammit!
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Shiny Happy Person.......(and jokes aside, I think that's exactly what he is - good call MH)
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Jerome Wrote:Shiny Happy Person.......(and jokes aside, I think that's exactly what he is - good call MH)
much better
thank you
Posts: 55
Threads: 13
Joined: Mar 2014
Don't really know anyone on forum
Hello music fans. I make music and write my own lyrics. I mainly specialize in hip hop and alternative, with mixtures of pop. I also sometimes do dubstep or electronica songs for the people who like that stuff. Check out my channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_csIX...Q/featured
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
The Twisted Project Wrote:Don't really know anyone on forum
and we don't know you or we could come up with something better
if you stick around and contribute we can get to know you
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Hey Twisted Sister, the longer you are here the more we get to 'see' the person. I don't like some of what CH or MH does, they don't like some of what I do. I might not like what you do and vice versa. So be it. Horses for courses. None of us ever really agree on anything but from time to time we learn something from each other. It's that simple. It's just as well we aren't the members of the G8 or the world would be in serious trouble indeed.....
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Jerome Wrote:Hey Twisted Sister, the longer you are here the more we get to 'see' the person. I don't like some of what CH or MH does, they don't like some of what I do. I might not like what you do and vice versa. So be it. Horses for courses. None of us ever really agree on anything but from time to time we learn something from each other. It's that simple. It's just as well we aren't the members of the G8 or the world would be in serious trouble indeed.....
hey man, what do I do that you don't like?
everything you do I like
now my feelings are hurt
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
I mean what you listen to - not what you do per say. Comprendo?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.