Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Describe the user above you!
#21
Mr. MH is a character :laugh: but I like him alot!!!! Don't be hurt!! You are loved on here MH :biggrin:
Reply
#22
Good ol' Mr MH
Hello music fans. I make music and write my own lyrics. I mainly specialize in hip hop and alternative, with mixtures of pop. I also sometimes do dubstep or electronica songs for the people who like that stuff. Check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_csIX...Q/featured
Reply
#23
Jerome Wrote:Hey Twisted Sister, the longer you are here the more we get to 'see' the person. I don't like some of what CH or MH does, they don't like some of what I do. I might not like what you do and vice versa. So be it. Horses for courses. None of us ever really agree on anything but from time to time we learn something from each other. It's that simple. It's just as well we aren't the members of the G8 or the world would be in serious trouble indeed.....
Yeah good thing really, otherwise the world would be in tatters lol
Hello music fans. I make music and write my own lyrics. I mainly specialize in hip hop and alternative, with mixtures of pop. I also sometimes do dubstep or electronica songs for the people who like that stuff. Check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_csIX...Q/featured
Reply
#24
Music Head Wrote:and we don't know you or we could come up with something better
if you stick around and contribute we can get to know you
On another forum my nickname is Nu-Metal tragic, because I can't help but love Nu-Metal Smile
Hello music fans. I make music and write my own lyrics. I mainly specialize in hip hop and alternative, with mixtures of pop. I also sometimes do dubstep or electronica songs for the people who like that stuff. Check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_csIX...Q/featured
Reply
#25
Then Mr Shiny Happy Person would be your go-to-guy - he's into all of that. I'm not. but I can see the appeal. Used to listen to what was considered 'heavy metal' way back when - (Heep, Sabbath, Maiden, Michael Schenker etc.) but changed tack along the way. The only constant is change.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#26
WTF ??? Thanks for the good feeling Monday soapbox!!!.lol...the most dialogue I have seen since being here!!!!:eek:

Mr. Shiny Happy Person loves you all! ...in the Plutonic way...I am always happy because I enjoy being on MD with all of you!

If I like a comment or music video I will say so, if not I will have no comment...ha ha ha

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFHDGp--wNJ_gpLYcXmLq...sddKCJTyhZ]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#27
Jerome Wrote:None of us ever really agree on anything but from time to time we learn something from each other. It's that simple. It's just as well we aren't the members of the G8 or the world would be in serious trouble indeed.....
The reason the US Congress is paralyzed is because your first statement has been thrown overboard. Vehemently disagree with the second--we couldn't do much worse a job than the titular leaders of the G8, and BTW have you read the papers deeply lately? It strongly looks like the Cold War is coming back, and there is deep peril in Asian oceans too (no, not the plane, the overall situation vis-a-vis the Chinese need-to-dominate).
Reply
#28
'Vehemently disagree with the second' - see what I mean????

Take a chill pill. This thread is supposed to be a bit of fun. Which it was till now. Don't turn everything into a soapbox opera. And tell me of a time the world was NOT in trouble. The Cold War never ever went away & it was western consumerism that woke the sleeping giant. And to think it all started with an apple - Mac. (made in China, no less, so that American multinationals could exploit cheap labour). If only Adam and Eve knew what their little two-step was going to turn into.

And the rest, as they say, is history........lol

http://youtu.be/_FjChwWu99o
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#29
Anyway back to the thread, what about Mr EvilB?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#30
Ah my Canadian comrade! A music dictionary he is! I have never met a music aficionado like Evil! He has recommended a lot of new music and old ! He has a handle on all genres of music which is a plus for me!..and he's not even evil!!!!:laugh:
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are you a facebook user survey techman 6 3,086 17-03-2011, 15:19
Last Post: ken138888

Forum Jump: