25-03-2014, 18:51
I like Steve alot too!!!! Sweet and kind person who adds alot to this Forum. Would not be the same without Steve
mile:
mile:
|
Describe the user above you!
|
|
25-03-2014, 18:51
I like Steve alot too!!!! Sweet and kind person who adds alot to this Forum. Would not be the same without Steve
mile:
25-03-2014, 20:16
Thanks Music Head. I did it 3 words :laugh:
25-03-2014, 20:20
Oh my my ...The Hall of Famer Music Head! A closet metal head who loves black metal and enjoys head banging on his porch in Kentucky! He pretends to love country but Heavy Metal is his secret love!..and he has a great sense of humour always?????:laugh:
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
25-03-2014, 20:29
Well now we know. Answers questions!
25-03-2014, 21:02
LMFAO! Good one Reb!
The Southern Belle of MD is Rebelgirl! Speaks her mind and ticks off everyone but me!...lol..A complete joy to have her around!...hey she loves David Phelps...she has great taste in music!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
26-03-2014, 04:27
SteveO Wrote:LMFAO! Good one Reb!What a compliment!! Thanks Steve mile: Ticking people off umm, means I'm doing my job well.
26-03-2014, 18:57
Rebellious music lass (Did it in three words :biggrin
Hello music fans. I make music and write my own lyrics. I mainly specialize in hip hop and alternative, with mixtures of pop. I also sometimes do dubstep or electronica songs for the people who like that stuff. Check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_csIX...Q/featured
26-03-2014, 19:00
Jerome Wrote:Even better!!! Fame at last. Where would I be without you all.......Jerome Michel Jarre Oldfield
Hello music fans. I make music and write my own lyrics. I mainly specialize in hip hop and alternative, with mixtures of pop. I also sometimes do dubstep or electronica songs for the people who like that stuff. Check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_csIX...Q/featured
26-03-2014, 22:18
Nu metal dude!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Are you a facebook user survey | techman | 6 | 3,087 |
17-03-2011, 15:19 Last Post: ken138888 |
|