Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are You Listening To?
ambernector Wrote:Helter Skelter.... Happy Hardcore.... I know, I know. Rare breed us lot.:innocent:

Guys check these guys out and like them I want them to make more music, PLLLEAASEEEE!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/orangeglowofficia...mmon-enemy
I hope they never make another.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Fun to listen to, once!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
It's funny, but up to this day I hadn't listened to david Guetta's and Skylar Grey's duet Shot me down! The music by David is great!!!! I'm fond of him and surprised how could I have missed this song till now![h=1][/h]
Tangerine Dream - White Eagle - Their best by far.
Myself Tongue. All seriousness I'm really into a lot of underground right now. Mainstream is just too...well, for lack of a better word, mainstream. Especially Spinnin' Records. They like to sign and publish a lot of generic Big Room House. Which is quickly becoming more than boring.
Jean Michel Jarre - Sessions 2000 - he goes off in a jazz/electronic direction on this one - not impressed with this one - one of his weakest albums.
Eno - Music for Airports. When I am in the mood for this, it goes down really well. Just soundscapes that float in the background - ultimate chill out stuff.
Brilliant !!!!!

[video=youtube;n8RmvAuAcqI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8RmvAuAcqI[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Jean Michel Jarre - Les Chants Magnetiques - very busy album- frantic almost in parts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What im listening to at the moment PsychoPrincess81 1 467 26-10-2021, 17:26
Last Post: JeromeD