Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spice Girls
#1
Anyone been to see them live recently? Any fans, or previous fans here?

I used to own the 'Spice World' album back in it's hayday. But know I have grown up a little, they really don't appeal to me anymore.
Reply
#2
I once had their first album. Which I brought through a moment of madness.

I am not crazy by the fact they are together again. But a lot of fans out there, so who am I to complain
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#3
Yeah, sure ant sure, never a big fan - i remember thinking when wannabe came out - jeeze these girls are talentless - I hope they're only a one hit wonder because their music is like listening to someone scrape their finger nails down a blackboard amplified through a mega phone - unfortunately i was wrong!!! Confusedtraightface:
Reply
#4
chris_1981 Wrote:Yeah, sure ant sure, never a big fan - i remember thinking when wannabe came out - jeeze these girls are talentless - I hope they're only a one hit wonder because their music is like listening to someone scrape their finger nails down a blackboard amplified through a mega phone - unfortunately i was wrong!!! Confusedtraightface:

But Chris, didn't you at all fancy them? No wet dreams about them when you were younger? :o_O::lol::innocent:
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#5
didn't posh spice fall on stage recently?
Reply
#6
flickfan82x Wrote:didn't posh spice fall on stage recently?

Now that would put a smile on my face. :lol:
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#7
My sister dragged me into seeing Spiceworld when she was younger. It wasn't a good film, but it wasn't as bad as I'd thought it would be.

I'm no fan of theirs, but they have released some catchy songs. Music can be awe inspiring. It can be meaningful and have important things to say about the world. But it doesn't all have to be. There's room for stuff that just sounds nice on the ear.
Reply
#8
Quote:
But Chris, didn't you at all fancy them? No wet dreams about them when you were younger?
Hi Ambernectar, speaking for myself I never really saw what the appeal was in them. Sure, one Spice Girl had more appeal than another (and which order you put them in was a matter of opinion) and if they had asked very nicely then sure, ok :Wink: :embarassed::o_O:. But I always fancied the Corrs (well three of them anyway!! :angrySmile

As for the music, I rather liked the 'Momma', 'mother' one: whatever it was called.
Reply
#9
Took me a while but I did catch onto them and I don't knock them . Have all there singles , [be it some bought laong after they came out] and have both of ther albums though as I recall , it was only the second , Spice World that was all that good . Must dig them out and have a listen . Not been played for a few years now . Also did go and see that movie they made and enjoyed it . Only let down was when on that asault course , Posh , my favourite never went though the water .
There reunion soon went tits up .

One other thing . There song "Stop" I could never help but think that has been done before but never unearthed anything . Anybody know ? I could be wrong .Cool
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: The Kid LAROI - Girls Music Head 0 930 11-07-2024, 11:56
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Taylor Swift - All Of The Girls You Loved Before Music Head 1 914 29-03-2023, 11:37
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: PinkPantheress & Ice Spice - Boy's A Liar, Pt. 2 Music Head 0 697 15-02-2023, 11:33
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Aespa - Girls Music Head 1 860 21-07-2022, 12:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Maroon 5 ft. Cardi B - Girls Like You Music Head 2 2,166 12-06-2018, 18:34
Last Post: Music Head
  Hailee Steinfeld - Most Girls Music Head 0 893 06-06-2017, 11:27
Last Post: Music Head
  Crystal Fighters "good girls" CRAZY-HORSE 0 869 14-10-2016, 06:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  5 Seconds Of Summer - Girls Talk Boys Music Head 2 1,910 30-07-2016, 16:41
Last Post: Music Head
  Brave Girls "Deepened" zcarenow 0 998 03-03-2016, 05:05
Last Post: zcarenow
  Madi Davis - Girls Just Want To Have Fun Music Head 2 1,812 19-12-2015, 04:14
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: